Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chocolate Moist Cupcakes




I also made these for Izzaty's birthday party. I made a big heart shape chocolate moist for her too but did not have the time to take the photo. The cake fell onto the floor (the whole thing!!) and had to be thrown away into the dustbin. Ini case bibik kelam-kabut dengan Izzaty & Sarah, sampai jatuh cake tuh!! Anyway, I dont have the time to bake another cake so off I went to Secret Recipe to buy the Chocolate Moist Cake!!

This particular recipe is dump everything in and mix. No eggs are used.


Recipe - I got this from here.

1.5 Cups of flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
1 tsp vinegar

Mix all of the ingredients well with mixer. It should be brown and smooth. Free from lumps. Bake at 175 C for 25 minutes.

Water can be substituted with milk. Oil can be substituted with melted butter.

Frosting:


I think the best frosting is Chocolate Ganache. If you have the equipment to fill the cake with the chocolate ganache is much better!! For Izzaty's birthday party, I used the chocolate buttercream frosting, decorated with pink flowers and green "ranting". Actually this was my first attempt to decorate cupcake. Never able to reach to frosting phase as the cake normally gone by the time I am ready to frost the cupcakes.

0 comments: